There are literally hundreds of Lamborghini models of all ages and description at Concorso Italiano, so how does one stand out? Surely not with a bright color, as that would just blend in with the crowd. No, you go for a color that no one else has. Like brown.
Lamborghini Murcielago Lp670 4 Sv
The Lamborghini Murcielago is an aging beast. Since its introduction in 2001, the big Lambo has bred a seemingly endless string of variants, including fixed-roof and open-top models, the upgraded LP640, Versace special editions and, of course, the seven-figure Reventon supercar. But before Sant'Agata replaces the Murcielago, it will debut what could be range's the ultimate rendition at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX