Jay Leno welcomes one of the most unique SUVs ever made – this 1990 Lamborghini LM002 – into his garage in a new video.
Fast Lane Daily got some camera time with Stefan Winkelmann, head of Lamborghini. After a discussing the 20-samples-only Reventon for a few minutes, Fast Lane's interviewer asks Winkelmann what he thinks of the Audi R8 and the effect it might have on the Gallardo. If you know anything about Mr. Winkelmann or Lamborghini, you already know his answer. And then Winkelmann is asked about the rumors of a Lamborghini SUV. With a smile, but with no hesitation, his answer was a brief two words: "No SUV.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX