Lamborghini may not offer a manual-transmission option on the new Huracán – so few customers were asking for it on the preceding Gallardo as it was – but don't think that it won't pursue ever more hardcore variants. And that will reportedly include a rear-drive version.
Lamborghini Huracan Lp600 2
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX