In the case of Lamborghini, the Spyder is the "lifestyle" version of the Huracan LP 610-4. That might sound silly, but it doesn't diminish the appeal.
Lamborghini Huracan Lp 610 4
Unless you're a captain of industry, a professional athlete or some kind of thickly bankrolled celebrity, there's a pretty good chance that you're not going to be amongst the lucky first owners of the upcoming Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 supercar. We can commiserate, as just the though of slipping behind the wheel of the Gallardo-replacing monster, and gunning the 610-horsepower V10 engine is enough to get our hearts racing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX