Lenny Robinson, the Maryland philanthropist who visited sick children throughout the area dressed as Batman, is killed in a car accident on Interstate 70.
Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
If you're currently on a crime spree, we'd recommend against stealing the Lamborghini of a popular, bleached-blonde chef, lest you end up getting sentenced to life in prison. That's not to say 19-year-old Max Wade's life sentence was simply due to pilfering Guy Fieri's Lambo - an attempted murder charge for a drive-by shooting, among other crimes, also played a role - but we doubt it did much for his case.
We understand. It's hard to slow down and really take in the holiday season, so it often comes and goes in a blur. That's especially so in Los Angeles, where almost everything moves fast and you feel like a face in the crowd. Determined to keep up with the fast pace and be noticed, one Santa Clause and his "elf" assistant decided to upgrade their "sleigh" - to a Lamborghini Gallardo (no reindeer needed).
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino