Lamborghini typically unveils a droptop version of one of its models at the LA Auto Show, generally with a very long and very Italian name. This year is no exception, as Lamborghini has pulled the wraps off the Gallardo LP550-2 Spyder, essentially a convertible version of the Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni.
Lamborghini Gallardo Lp550 2 Spyder
Italian automakers have a knack for stretching a two-model line into a full range. Just take a look at what Abarth has done with just the Punto and the 500. Or what Maserati has with the GranTurismo and Quattroporte. And Lamborghini certainly fits the same with the Gallardo and the Aventador (or the Murciélago before it).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX