This 1999 Lamborghini Diablo SV is for sale for $499,900 with just a single mile on the odometer and major childhood-fantasy appeal.
While posters of the Lamborghini Countach decorated the walls of many boys' walls in the 1980s, the Diablo filled that spot for young men in the early 1990s thanks to its extreme styling. In its latest video, Jay Leno's Garage welcomes a beautiful, white 1991 Diablo into his garage for a look back on what is now a classic supercar.
UPDATE: We misread the original Argentina Auto Blog piece when we reported that Joan Ferci has found buyers for three Coatls. it reality, he's building three of the cars in the hopes of finding buyers for them. The Coatl remains as bizarre and fishlike as ever, and everything else below holds true.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX