Electrification could come when it's relevant, the Lambo honcho says.
The List's tour of Italy continues as Jessi and Patrick visit Sant'Agata Bolognese, the home of Lamborghini. While a museum and factory tour provide a brief distraction, our hosts are champing at the bit to hop behind the wheel of the 691-horsepower Lamborghini Aventador.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX