Lamborghini Aventador Lp 700 4
They're both Italian. They both have V12 engines with around six and a half liters of displacement and upwards of 600 horsepower driving all four wheels. They'll also both cost their affluent buyers over a third of a million dollars to get their hands on (before speculation and everything else is factored in).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX