Clarkson has interesting taste, as we all know.
The List's tour of Italy continues as Jessi and Patrick visit Sant'Agata Bolognese, the home of Lamborghini. While a museum and factory tour provide a brief distraction, our hosts are champing at the bit to hop behind the wheel of the 691-horsepower Lamborghini Aventador.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!