The French have made some nice coupes over the years. The Pininfarina-designed Peugeot 406 may stand out as one fine example, but the Renault Laguna Coupé is no less a looker. Unfortunately the market hasn't agreed – or has, just not to the extent to make it a sales success – leaving Renault struggling to keep the model relevant.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Laguna Coupe Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!