The French have made some nice coupes over the years. The Pininfarina-designed Peugeot 406 may stand out as one fine example, but the Renault Laguna Coupé is no less a looker. Unfortunately the market hasn't agreed – or has, just not to the extent to make it a sales success – leaving Renault struggling to keep the model relevant.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Laguna Coupe Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!