The Buick LaCrosse GL Concept has officially bowed at the 2011 LA Auto Show. The luxury LaCrosse lounges on the show floor with a set of aggressive 20-inch alloy wheels, which are the only exterior cues available to distinguish this vehicle from its more plebeian litter mates. Inside is a whole different story, however. The LaCrosse GL Concept coddles its occupants with two-tone chocochino leather in dark cocoa and caramel hues mated with ice blue stitching. A full suede headliner is also part o
Lacrosse Gl Concept
Buick will arrive at next week's LA Auto Show with this in tow: the LaCrosse GL concept. Were you hoping for a high-performance LaCrosse GS to keep the hot rod Regal GS company? Well, the LaCrosse GL isn't that, even though we thought Buick might be working on one based on these spy shots.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX