The Buick LaCrosse GL Concept has officially bowed at the 2011 LA Auto Show. The luxury LaCrosse lounges on the show floor with a set of aggressive 20-inch alloy wheels, which are the only exterior cues available to distinguish this vehicle from its more plebeian litter mates. Inside is a whole different story, however. The LaCrosse GL Concept coddles its occupants with two-tone chocochino leather in dark cocoa and caramel hues mated with ice blue stitching. A full suede headliner is also part o
Lacrosse Gl Concept
Buick will arrive at next week's LA Auto Show with this in tow: the LaCrosse GL concept. Were you hoping for a high-performance LaCrosse GS to keep the hot rod Regal GS company? Well, the LaCrosse GL isn't that, even though we thought Buick might be working on one based on these spy shots.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!