According to a post on The Detroit Bureau, a key stipulation in the tentative contract reached between the United Auto Workers and Chrysler is that the union's right to strike will be all but eliminated for at least the next few years.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!