La Auto Show
In late September, a Toyota fuel cell vehicle based on the previous generation Highlander SUV ran 347 miles from Osaka to Tokyo on a single hydrogen fill up. To date the company still hasn't given much detail about the vehicle configuration such as the fuel capacity but we may find out more in a couple of weeks. At their Los Angeles Auto Show press conference, Toyota will be making what they are terming a "major" announcement about their fuel cell program. No other information is available right
We're still catching our breath from the Frankfurt Motor Show and the LA Auto Show is still two months away, but that isn't stopping the LA show promotion team from getting our minds ready for the 2008 Green Car of the Year announcement that is coming November 15. Last year's winner was the Toyota Camry Hybrid and the 2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid won the award in its inaugural year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX