It appears as if we can expect to see the 2013 Lincoln MKZ borrow some from the just-shown 2013 MKS and MKT. Lincoln flashed a quick teaser of an unidentified vehicle's nose at the 2011 LA Auto Show, and it appears to be the face of the new MKZ. The teaser flashed in segments across the backdrop of the Lincoln booth as designer Max Wolff spoke about the 2013 MKS.
La Auto Show 2011
Those wanting Jaguar's top-of-the-line two-door in drop-top form are now getting their wish as the company has officially unveiled the XKR-S Convertible ahead of its official debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show. The convertible features the same supercharged 550 horsepower 5.0-liter V8 found in the coupe, making it the most powerful rag-top that Jaguar has ever built. It's also the fastest, with the XKR-S sprinting from 0-60 mph in just 4.2 seconds.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX