We've recently heard much about how Fiat-Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne plans to pump up the volume on Jeep sales, inaugurating new models and global dealerships. But that's the stuff outlined in five-year plans; right now, advertising and special editions are at the fore, and the late Michael Jackson, too. Jeep has begun airing two commercials to push its Altitude Editions, Call of Summer and Lovers of the Game, that feature the song "Love Never Felt So Good" from Jackson's upcoming album of ne
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX