With more victories under its belt than any other manufacturer, you could say, in a figurative sense at least, that Porsche owns countless numbers of race tracks around the world. But here we're not talking about figuratively owning a track – we're talking about literally buying one. And Porsche has just bought Kyalami.
The world's surface is covered in once-great racing circuits. Take Kyalami, for example. Over the course of seven decades during the last century, the world-renowned racing circuit on the outskirts of Johannesburg hosted Formula One races. But the last one was held there in 1993, and since then it's been known as the former home of the South African Grand Prix. These days it's only used for A1GP and some minor racing series events. So when a private track club was being set up in South Africa, w
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX