Policing the streets of Monte Carlo and the outlaying Monegasque countryside (little of it though there is) presents a unique set of challenges. Contrary to popular perception, there is an enforced speed limit in the Mediterranean principality. Enforcing it, however, is another issue, because Monaco has a higher concentration of supercars than 99-percent of the countries on the globe. So while they may get away with patrolling in puny Citroën diesels just across the border in France, the ge
If you miss the classic wedge shape of the Lancia Stratos, there are a few things you can do about it. You could buy yourself a vintage example, which will set you back a pretty penny. Or you could have Pininfarina build you one based on a Ferrari F430, and run the risk of legal action from Maranello. Or you could buy a KTM X-Bow and bring it to the creative folks at Montenergy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX