We have a sizable soft spot for the KTM Duke 125. The small-displacement machine is perfect for back-road flinging and in-town commuting. Unfortunately, KTM has decided the wide-open spaces of America aren't fit for the lightweight street machine. That leaves us longingly watching YouTube videos of the Duke 125 in action. KTM has just released a new clip featuring stunt rider Rok Bagoroš at work on the single-cylinder bike. Bagoroš pointed the Duke 125 toward an aging metal foundry
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Ktm Motorcycles Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!