Scooter lust is as improbable a condition as it sounds. Yet, when we turn our gaze to the KTM E-Speed, we can't help but fall fast into an urban-riding reverie. A fantasy in which city-center congestion is carved into asphalt ribbons with cuts left and right, made quick with easy flicks of this two-wheeled blade. It is a dream, however, that may never happen.
Ktm E Speed
- Domenick Yoney
- Mar 26, 2013
Quick. If we say, "electric scooter," what springs to mind? A retro-styled off-brand offering from China? A plush maxi-sized conveyance for mature riders? Anything except, we imagine, the E-Speed concept from KTM that was just revealed at the Tokyo Motorcycle Show.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models