Henri Zogaib (pictured, right) raced for and helped support the Samax Motorsport team that raced in the Rolex Series. The support came in the form of cash and good living that supposedly came from investing in iron ore, but apparently the monies actually came from a Ponzi scheme. And as the Orlando Sentinel tells it, the fraud has unravelled, leaving fellow Series drivers like Ryan Dalziel (pictured left), J. C. France, and Eddy Hennessy among those out hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Krispy Kreme Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!