When you're starting up a new venture – really any new venture, but especially a new F1 team – what you really need is some experience on your side. And if you don't have it, you hire it, and you stick with it until you've gotten where you need to go. Someone has apparently forgotten to tell that to the people at HRT.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!