We told you about the bonkers Koenigsegg Agera One:1 hypercar back in October. Its name gives away its special power: a 1:1 horsepower-to-kilogram ratio. In other words, every single one of its 1,400 horsepower will have only 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds) to move. Today, the first rendering of what the Agera One:1 will look like – complete with a rear wing of otherworldly size – appeared in a feature about the automaker published by The Wall Street Journal.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX