The next-generation Mazda3 is expected next year, but aside from renderings and our own imagination about a compact economy car sporting Mazda's new Kodo design language, we really have no clue what this design will actually look like. Auto Express has gotten a hold of some shots it believes are official digital images from Mazda that could be a very good indication of what the Japanese automaker has in store for its top-selling car, but it's important to note the images could also be of an upco
Mazda is slowly but surely wiping its smiley Nagare design language from the faces of its automobiles, and it appears that the seven-passenger CX-9 is the next to get the bolder Kodo-influenced treatment. The 2013 CX-9 you see here will officially bow at the Australian International Motor Show in mid-October, but Mazda has released a few preliminary images and details regarding the big CUV's refresh.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX