Back in December we received word that the FIA was preparing to open up the application process for a new team to join Formula One. A month later we heard that Gene Haas, founder of NASCAR team Stewart-Haas Racing, was throwing his proverbial hat in the ring. Now the word on the street circuit is that, not only is Haas the front-runner, but F1 organizers could allow a second new team in as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX