Honda seems to be canceling events left and right amidst the gloomy economic conditions, first announcing it was leaving Formula 1 and following that shocker up by dropping from AMA road racing competition. The latest event chopped from Honda's 2009 calendar is the Honda Hoot, a large motorcycle rally that's normally scheduled to take place late in June. Honda blames the cancellation on "economic uncertainty." Each year, thousands of riders flocked to Knoxville, TN, with last year marking the fi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX