Cenntro Group and KLD Energy Technologies is preparing to stick a finger in the eye of those super-macho folks who insist on driving big-old Ford F150s for their daily work vehicles by getting ready to debut what's got to be the least-macho utility vehicle in existence. Cenntro's Kombi electric vehicle, complete with KLD's OneDrive drivetrain, will start North American sales by the end of June, Gizmag says. And while an official mileage rating hasn't been granted by the Environmental Protection
Kld Energy Technologies
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX