The folks at Towbin Motorcars in Las Vegas explain what it's like to cater to boxer Floyd Mayweather, who's bought 100 cars from the dealership.
King Of Cars
- John Neff
- Apr 28, 2006
Chris and I hit a milestone by reaching the thirtieth episode, and we're thinking we got the hang of this "podcast" thing now. On today's episode we expound on the absolute silliness of a $60,000 Bugatti with a four-cylinder, ruminate on the Volvo S40 T5 AWD that's occupying the Autoblog Garage at the moment and critique A&E's new reality car show King of Cars. It's a fun one, so set your iPods to stun.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models