Looks like it's more than just being competitive that is pushing Kimi Raikkonen to Ferrari next season. Ahead of this weekend's Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi, the icy Finn has threatened to boycott the final two races, the United States Grand Prix and the Brazilian Grand Prix, claiming his team, Lotus Renault, have not paid him "a single euro all year."
Kimi Raikkonen Ferrari
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Kimi Raikkonen Ferrari Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!