After revealing they had exaggerated fuel-economy claims on approximately 900,000 vehicles in November, Hyundai and Kia rolled out a gift-card program to compensate customers for their extra gas expenses.
- Peter Bigelow
- Nov 2, 2012
An investigation conducted by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency revealed that Korean automakers Hyundai and Kia had overstated the fuel efficiency of several of their cars by as much as 6 miles per gallon.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models