Fun And Efficiency Without Glaring Faults
This past February, just when it appeared that Kia had found its advertising footing, marketing VP Ian Beavis cleaned out his desk and followed Kia Motors America CEO Len Hunt out the door. Post-exodus, Beavis has landed at Carat, an advertising concern that's part of the Aegis Group. The 54-year-old Beavis will fill the role of Executive Vice President for global client direction for Carat, and his past experience inside automakers such as Toyota, Ford, and Mitsubishi as well as time spent in h
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies