Kia Forte EcoDynamics LPI Hybrid – Click above for high-res image gallery
At the Madrid Motor Show this week, Kia is showing off its latest entry in the low CO2 derby with the eco_cee'd hatchback. With power coming from 1.6L diesel that automatically shuts off whenever the vehicle is not in motion, the oddly named eco_cee'd is claimed to improve the standard cee'ds 50mpg (U.S.) to 60.3mpg (U.S.). The new variant also goes from a 5 to 6 speed gearbox, adds low rolling resistance tires and the usual array of aero tweaks that get added to such low carbon specials. So far
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies