click above image for high-res version
Kia has always had aspirations of being the sporty brand to Hyundai's volume image, but unfortunately never fielded the hardware to convincingly make the case. Things seem to be changing, as word came last week that the South Korean automaker is planning a rival for the Audi TT. Today we've come across pics of what appears to be a sport version of the Euro-market cee'd. Apparently called the cee'd xR according to a badge on the grill, this sport model features styling reminiscent of the pro_cee'
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies