We've reached out to Kia to try and get confirmation about an upcoming Soul Turbo, after the company seemingly outed the new model in an ad last week.
Kia has officially dropped new teaser for its Chicago-bound Track'Ster concept. Word has it the new hatch will be based largely on the company's Soul five-door, though with a few notable tweaks. For starters, designers scrapped the rear doors for more of a hot hatch look. A new front fascia looks to be part of the recipe as well, and odds are the Track'Ster will rock suitably outrageous wheels befitting a true concept.
Things are shaping up nicely for next week's Chicago Auto Show, key among them this new Kia concept called Track'ster. Riffing on the Korean automaker's hit Soul compact, the Track'ster keeps much of the small car's boxy style, but turns the wick up considerably by scrubbing the rear doors, fitting a gaping front end, substituting massive showcar wheels and dramatically lowering the right height.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!