The Kia Niro Concept has officially made its Frankfurt Motor Show debut, and aside from the product specialist who would not get out of our photographer's way, this was our first in-person look at the Niro Concept, which first broke cover near the end of last month. The compact, rough-and-tumble crossover would slot in below the Soul were it to enter production, with Kia calling it a B-segment competitor.
Kia Niro Concept
Although the Frankfurt Motor Show may be home turf to a half dozen German automakers, Kia won't have far to go when it wheels its new concept over to the Messe for the exposition in a couple of weeks. That's because the show car you see here was designed less than a kilometer away from the convention center at Kia's European design center.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX