We got a look at pictures of the Kia KH Concept/K9 a short time ago. It's a looker that's got a whole lotta BMW going on. We still don't know anything definitive about its internals other than that the big Kia is the BH platform-mate of the Hyundai Genesis and Equus.
Kia Kh Sedan
Kia has released a trio of teasers for its forthcoming range-topping sedan – codenamed KH – that will launch in the first half of this year. Our trusty spy photographers recently caught the KH out testing in the cold, and looking at these sketches side-by-side with the spy shots, we can get a better look at that full-LED headlamp setup. Moreover, the KH (a.k.a. K9, a.k.a. Opirus) nicely blends in with the rest of the automaker's design, with many cues from the Optima being carried ov
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX