Hyundai and Kia may have separate product lineups, but the two Korean automakers are owned by the same company. But while the two companies have shared platforms and engines on most occasions, for some reason, Hyundai received a rear-drive platform and the impressive Tau V8 engines for its Genesis range while Kia was left out of the fun.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX