This past February, just when it appeared that Kia had found its advertising footing, marketing VP Ian Beavis cleaned out his desk and followed Kia Motors America CEO Len Hunt out the door. Post-exodus, Beavis has landed at Carat, an advertising concern that's part of the Aegis Group. The 54-year-old Beavis will fill the role of Executive Vice President for global client direction for Carat, and his past experience inside automakers such as Toyota, Ford, and Mitsubishi as well as time spent in h
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX