Kevin Wale, President of General Motors in China, has announced that he is stepping down at the end of this month. Wale (inset) will be succeeded by the man shown above, Bob Socia, who is currently vice president of the company's purchasing and supply chain. The transition will take effect October 1.
- Eric Loveday
- Jun 16, 2011
General Motors' Chinese division has announced the appointment of Ray Bierzynski as the unit's first-ever executive director for electrification strategy. Bierzynski, who has held numerous positions within GM over the past 30 years, will be tasked with accelerating vehicle electrification in the automaker's most immense global market and coordinating the commercialization of GM's electrification technologies in China.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models