Researchers at Kettering University, along with officials from Swedish Biogas International and Flint, MI Mayor Dayne Walling have unveiled Flint's first biomethane-powered truck. Students and faculty members at Kettering set out on the ambitious project of converting a Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD to run on a duel-fuel system supplied by Baytech. Corporation. The converted truck can automatically switch between good ol' gasoline and the renewable alternative fuel, biomethane.
- Xavier Navarro
- Feb 28, 2008
Lithium Technology Corporation (LTC) has announced that is going to supply about $4.7 million worth of batteries for hybrid bus application in a joint program with Kettering University and Transportation Techniques LLC (TransTeq).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models