What's next, Tom and Jerry vs. PETA?
Earlier today I wrote a post about Toyota’s inability to satisfy consumer demand for their hybrid Prius cars. Looks like some of those potential buyers drifted over to Ford. Ford reported yesterday that sales of it’s hybrids were up 75 percent in April compared to March, All Headline News reports. Interest-free loans and federal and state tax credits likely helped Ford move more of its Escape hybrid (2005’s North American Truck of the Year) and Mariner hybrid SUVs in April. Or
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX