When the book The Secret and the law of attraction was all the rage, one of the most common examples we heard of how people used their innate ability to create whatever they wanted in the world was some variation on, "I envisioned there being an open parking spot." Now you can skip the book and the visualizations with the global parking navigation service launched by Inrix at the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show.
Pandora may be becoming a standard on every major OEM infotainment system, but all-you-can-eat subscription music services haven't gained the same momentum or widespread adoption. MOG is aiming to change that with automotive partnerships with BMW and Mini, but its just-announced tie-up with Aha Radio extends MOG's reach even further, and it has wider implications – not just for the on-demand music service, but for Aha Radio as a whole.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX