You know Ken Block as the star of those Gymkhana videos, which have made this corn-fed American rally driver an internet celebrity on YouTube. Usually seen whipping his trademark Subaru WRX STi around an abandoned airport and through empty hangars, Block makes the difficult task of rally driving look downright easy. From now on, however, you'll be seeing him do his thing in a Ford rather than a Subaru.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX