After negotiations seemed to have broken down for an F1 return with Renault for 2011, Kimi Raikkonen appears to be settled on remaining in the World Rally Championship for at least another season. Just who the Finnish pilot will be driving for next year, however, remains a big question mark.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX