Drifting champ and Scion spokesdriver Ken Gushi narrowly missed a deer while shooting a spot for the Scion FR-S, and the helicopter camera crew caught the entire ordeal in glorious high-def.
The Scion team is still giddy about the FR-S, and we can't blame them. We were in the mood for 200 horsepower and 2,700 pounds, and the FR-S is ready and willing to tickle our fancy. So it was understandable that Scion didn't have an all-new model to show us this week at the Detroit Auto Show, but Toyota's car-loving brand did provide a taste of the FR-S "race" car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX