Herbert Hoover never actually promised "a chicken for every pot, a car in every garage" in his 1928 campaign, but the message is associated with the former US president. Now, 85 years later, KB Home is envisioning a green world where the car in all those garages is a Ford C-Max Energi plug-in hybrid connected to the home's "smart" utility functions designed to cut energy usage.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Kb Home Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!