Presently, we argue about a number of driving simulation games, most notably the Gran Turismo franchise versus the Forza Motorsport franchise. In 1997, when the first Gran Turismo arrived, there was no such argument – the offspring that took five years to birth from the mind of Kazunori Yamauchi was the thing if you wanted the most realistic driving experience... and a bunch of Skylines and JDM kei cars to drive. It is the reason we have Forza - and GT Academy - and it took driving console
The 15th anniversary of the Gran Turismo franchise is upon us (yes, we all feel pretty old) and Playstation is lavishing a fair amount of attention on one of its most significant exclusive titles. In fact, the gaming giant is going so far as to put together a documentary film on the mastermind behind Gran Turismo, the enigmatic Kazunori Yamauchi ("Kaz" to those who know him).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX