It's not that difficult to find a motorcycle that's capable of managing fuel mileage of 75 miles per gallon or so. In fact, all you need to do is march into your local Kawasaki dealership and plunk down a few thousand bucks on a brand new Ninja 250. Right off the showroom floor, the littlest Ninja is capable of returning stellar fuel mileage while boasting a more-than-adequate top speed of just over 100 miles per hour. But what if you want even more?
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!