Kawasaki releases video of James Hillier's parade lap at the Isle of Man TT when he hit 206.2 miles per hour down the Sulby Straight.
Jay Leno might be best known as a serious car enthusiast, but the comedian is an equal opportunity type, showing the love for both four and two-wheeled conveyances. That means when a groundbreaking motorcycle like the Kawasaki H2 comes along, it needs to make an appearance on Jay Leno's Garage.
It's not that difficult to find a motorcycle that's capable of managing fuel mileage of 75 miles per gallon or so. In fact, all you need to do is march into your local Kawasaki dealership and plunk down a few thousand bucks on a brand new Ninja 250. Right off the showroom floor, the littlest Ninja is capable of returning stellar fuel mileage while boasting a more-than-adequate top speed of just over 100 miles per hour. But what if you want even more?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX