It's not that difficult to find a motorcycle that's capable of managing fuel mileage of 75 miles per gallon or so. In fact, all you need to do is march into your local Kawasaki dealership and plunk down a few thousand bucks on a brand new Ninja 250. Right off the showroom floor, the littlest Ninja is capable of returning stellar fuel mileage while boasting a more-than-adequate top speed of just over 100 miles per hour. But what if you want even more?
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Kawasaki Ex250 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!